FROM ENTERTAINING TO ENRICHMENT AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
ENJOY WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT.
What's cooking? Just open the menu and take a look. Westmont® Living's flexible dining program was created to fit your lifestyle and your own individual great taste. Enjoy fresh, healthy choices that are always in season. From new culinary creation to favorite down-home classics, all served through the day in an elegant, comfortable, restaurant-style environment. Your even invited to join your neighbors for a charming Sunday Brunch each week.
Find a floor plan that meets your needs in Pinole, California at Pinole Senior Village.
Arts, Crafts & Culture - Westmont Living offers an endless array of activities to stimulate, challenge, enlighten and enjoy. We make it so easy to get involved with the community around. Want to volunteer with a local charity? Mentor a child? Or help clean up the environment? Our Westmont Living Volunteer Center helps make your life more rewarding while allowing you to make a difference.
Clubs - At Westmont Living, there’s always something going on. With so many clubs to choose from, you can spend time with friends that share your same interests such as bridge, ballroom dancing and golf or discover new hobbies like bird watching and photography. And if you can’t find the kind of club you're looking for, our staff will provide the resources you need to start your own.
Fitness - Set up your own routine or make an appointment with one of our Westmont trainers for that special one-on-one attention. You’ll even be inspired to try new things like Tai-Chi and more.
Lifelong Learning - If there’s one thing in life that we never stop doing, it’s learning. Keep your mind active and sharp by taking advantage of a stimulating array of courses and activities offered at Westmont. We believe knowledge can come from a variety of sources. Whether it’s a class taught by one of our own staff, a professor from a local community college, or even one of your fellow residents, you can take courses on a variety of topics ranging from art and genealogy to languages and travel. You can even earn college credit for your studies.
PINOLE SENIOR VILLAGE AMENITIES
LIVING MADE BETTER
Pinole Senior Village was uniquely created to encourage lifelong learning, community involvement and, above all, personal satisfaction. Strut your stuff with ballroom dancing, explore a museum exhibit, volunteer at a local school and relish the company of new friends — our welcoming amenities give you so many opportunities to enjoy your new life:
- Individual care programs and medication management
- Transportation to local doctor appointments
- Plus fine dining, enjoyable activities, and our own van for outings!
- Compassionate care by staff trained in dementia
- Choice of shared or private accommodations
- Daily activity-based care plan
- Supportive and encouraging dining program
- Walking paths and gardens in our enclosed courtyards
- 24-hour security system to ensure safety of loved ones
- Short- and long-term respite care programs
- A variety of suites overlooking beautiful Pinole Valley
- Choose from two-room suites, private studios or companion suites
- Beautiful wardrobe with matching nightstand and twin bed or personalize your home with your own belongings
- Kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and microwave
- Roomy, wheelchair accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Individually controlled heat & air
- Personal call button pendant to ensure quick response and safety
- Personal laundry and housekeeping